In the context of corporate social responsibility, sponsoring can be very interesting for companies. At the same time the Van Doorn Foundation benefits from increased brand awareness. Are you interested in sponsoring one of our projects? Please contact us!
We can offer our sponsors the following:
- Mentioning your (company’s) name on our website, if preferred with a logo and URL;
- 1-3 entries of your company’s name (as a sponsor, in referral to the sponsored project) in our digital newsletter and on our Facebook page;
- Of course, you can mention the fact that you have sponsored a specific project in your own internal and external communications like publications and your website. Also, you can share a link to the website of the Van Doorn Foundation. We are happy to supply e.g. images for your articles;
- If you prefer, we can provide regular updates on the sponsored project. That way we can keep you informed about the way your contribution is being spent. For each sponsor we make individual agreements on the manner and frequency of the updates.
Are you interested in sponsoring one of our projects? Please let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Sponsors of the Van Doorn Foundation
Aalbers-Kersten Holding (since 2014)
Aalbers-Kersten Holding is owner of several restaurants in Nijmegen.
The following projects have – partially or fully – been financed – by Aalbers-Kersten Holding:
- in 2021 CUWEDE vocational training for unemployed young people in Nebbi – Uganda,
- in 2018 improving the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula – Mali.
- in 2016 the expansion of a vocational training center in Nakifuma – Uganda and
in 2014 setting up horticultural education for orphans in Lambwe – Kenya.
Addo Kranendonk Fund (since 2012)
The Van Doorn Foundation administers the inheritance of Addo Kranendonk, the late treasurer of the Van Doorn Foundation who died in 2013. The following projects are – partially or fully – funded from the Addo Kranendonk Fund:
- tools for vocational training in Fort Portal – Uganda
- tools for home science training in Meru – Kenya
- tools for vocational training in Kendu Bay – Kenya
- tools for vocational training in Lambwe – Kenya
- the expansion of the small vocational training centre for street children in Kenya
- the set-up of a training program in Mathare slum area in Kenya
- the purchase of tools for the PACER craft school in Uganda
- the purchase of training material for vocational training in Uganda
- the improvement of the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula, Mali
- the set-up of a Safe House and training centre in the Mara region in Tanzania
- the set-up of the MULEBA vocational training centre in Tanzania
- the renovation of the Outering High School in Nairobi, Kenya
AFAS Foundation (2017)
ASN Foundation (2017-2019)
Cremers Visuele Communicatie (2013)
Our stunning logo was designed by Willy Cremers of Cremers Visuele Communicatie from Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Diaconate De Voorhof Woudenberg (2018)
From the Diaconate of the Protestant Congregation De Voorhof from Woudenberg, The Netherlands, we received a donation to spend for one of our projects at our own discretion.
Kingloopwinkel Woudenberg (2018)
From the Recycling Shop Woudenberg, The Netherlands, we received a donation to spend for one of our projects at our own discretion.
KWA Bedrijfsadviseurs (since 2016)
KWA Bedrijfsadviseurs from Amersfoort has partially or fully – funded the following projects:
- in 2016 a vocational training and apprenticeship program in Eastern Region – Ghana
- in 2017 the expansion of the training centre for street children in Nairobi – Kenya
- in 2020 three projects: vocational training and apprenticeship in Mouda – Cameroon, computers for vocational training centre in Songea – Tanzania and further expansion of the training centre for street children in Nairobi – Kenya
- in 2021 two projects: expansion of vocational training and apprenticeship in Mouda – Cameroon,and tools for vocational training in Kendu Bay – Kenya
Rabobank | Share4More (2013 and 2015)
Share4More, the employee participation fund of Rabobank (The Netherlands), provided substantial funding for the drilling of a well and the set up a vegetable garden for the improvement of the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula, Mali. Share4More also sponsored the set up of the HCF vocational training centre in Tanzania.
S and C vd Lee Foundation (2019)
The S and C vd Lee Foundation in Zwaag (The Netherlands) made in 2019 a wonderful donation that enabled the purchase of training materials for the 2nd Safe House and training center in the Mara / Serengeti region of Tanzania.
SME Woudenberg (2017)
The SME Woudenberg and environs sponsored in 2017 the purchase of tools for the ‘Pacer Community Polytechnic’ craft school in Pakwach – Uganda in 2017. The participating companies were:
Soroptimist Club - West Betuwe (2017 and 2018)
Stichting Eerlijk Delen (2015)
The Collector B&B (2014)
The Transpetrol Foundation (2016)
Transfair Foundation (2020 and 2021)
The objectives of the Transfair Foundation are to support disadvantaged groups and individuals for which education is at stake and to support projects aimed at improving ITC education in a general.
Van Doorn AV Producties (2018)
Website Sponsors (2002-2020)
2002 – 2008
– Web design and hosting sponsored by: Nycom Adviesbureau in Nijmegen (Paul Eigenhuijsen)
– Website manager – Addo Kranendonk
2009 – 2013
– Web design sponsored by: Flexeeble in Delft (Bas Deelen) Website manager – Paul Sutmuller
2014 – 2019
– Web design sponsored by: Zaaks in Utrecht (Melvin van Rookhuizen)
– Website manager – Marjan Schaapman
– Web hosting sponsored by: ZumIT in IJsselstein (Sander Zuurbrink)
– Website manager – Lisa Kranendonk