In the context of corporate social responsibility, sponsoring can be very interesting for companies. At the same time the Van Doorn Foundation benefits from increased brand awareness. Are you interested in sponsoring one of our projects? Please contact us!
We can offer our sponsors the following:
- Mentioning your (company’s) name on our website, if preferred with a logo and URL;
- 1-3 entries of your company’s name (as a sponsor, in referral to the sponsored project) in our digital newsletter and on our Facebook page;
- Of course, you can mention the fact that you have sponsored a specific project in your own internal and external communications like publications and your website. Also, you can share a link to the website of the Van Doorn Foundation. We are happy to supply e.g. images for your articles;
- If you prefer, we can provide regular updates on the sponsored project. That way we can keep you informed about the way your contribution is being spent. For each sponsor we make individual agreements on the manner and frequency of the updates.
Are you interested in sponsoring one of our projects? Please let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Sponsors of the Van Doorn Foundation
Aalbers-Kersten Holding (2014, 2016 and 2018)
In 2018 the Aalbers Kersten Holding from The Netherlands sponsored half of the improvement of the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula, Mali. In 2016 the expansion of a vocational training centre in Uganda was sponsored and in 2014 a financial contribution was made to the expansion of primary education in Lambwe Valley, Kenya, with lower agricultural education for orphans.
Aalbers-Kersten Holding is the owner of two restaurants in The Netherlands:
In de Kazerne in Nijmegen
Thuis bij Fien in Wijchen
Addo Kranendonk Fund (since 2012)
The Van Doorn Foundation administers the inheritance of Addo Kranendonk, the late treasurer of the Van Doorn Foundation who died in 2013. The following projects are – partially or fully – funded from the Addo Kranendonk Fund:
- the expansion of the small vocational training centre for street children in Kenya
- the set up of a training program in Mathare slum area in Kenya
- the purchase of tools for the PACER craft school in Uganda
- the purchase of training material for vocational training in Uganda
- the improvement of the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula, Mali
- the set up of a Safe House and training centre in the Mara region in Tanzania
- the set up of the MULEBA vocational training centre in Tanzania
- the renovation of the Outering High School in Nairobi, Kenya
AFAS Foundation (2017)
ASN Foundation (2017-2019)
Cremers Visuele Communicatie (2013)
Our stunning logo was designed by Willy Cremers of Cremers Visuele Communicatie from Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Diaconate De Voorhof Woudenberg (2018)
From the Diaconate of the Protestant Congregation De Voorhof from Woudenberg, The Netherlands, we received a donation to spend for one of our projects at our own discretion.
Kingloopwinkel Woudenberg (2018)
From the Recycling Shop Woudenberg, The Netherlands, we received a donation to spend for one of our projects at our own discretion.
KWA Bedrijfsadviseurs (2016, 2017 and 2020)
In 2016 KWA Bedrijfsadviseurs from Amersfoort, The Netherlands, provided funding for the apprenticeship program in Ghana and in 2017 sponsored the expansion of the small training centre for street children in Kenya. In 2020, KWA Bedrijfsadviseurs made funds available for two projects: vocational training and apprenticeship in Mouda – Cameroon and ITC training at a craft school in Songea – Tanzania
Rabobank | Share4More (2013 and 2015)
Share4More, the employee participation fund of Rabobank (The Netherlands), provided substantial funding for the drilling of a well and the set up a vegetable garden for the improvement of the capacity and quality of education in Noukoula, Mali. Share4More also sponsored the set up of the HCF vocational training centre in Tanzania.
S and C vd Lee Foundation (2019)
The S and C vd Lee Foundation in Zwaag (The Netherlands) made in 2019 a wonderful donation that enabled the purchase of training materials for the 2nd Safe House and training center in the Mara / Serengeti region of Tanzania.
SME Woudenberg (2017)
The SME Woudenberg and environs sponsored in 2017 the purchase of tools for the ‘Pacer Community Polytechnic’ craft school in Pakwach – Uganda in 2017. The participating companies were:
Soroptimist Club - West Betuwe (2017 and 2018)
Stichting Eerlijk Delen (2015)
The Collector B&B (2014)
The Transpetrol Foundation (2016)
Transfair Foundation (2020)
The objectives of the Transfair Foundation are to support disadvantaged groups and individuals for which education is at stake and to support projects aimed at improving ITC education in a general.
The Transfair Foundation has made funds available to expand the carpentry and joiner training for youth from Githurai, Kenya, a project of Fountain Youth Initiative.
Van Doorn AV Producties (2018)
Website Sponsors (2002-2020)
2002 – 2008
– Web design and hosting sponsored by: Nycom Adviesbureau in Nijmegen (Paul Eigenhuijsen)
– Website manager – Addo Kranendonk
2009 – 2013
– Web design sponsored by: Flexeeble in Delft (Bas Deelen) Website manager – Paul Sutmuller
2014 – 2019
– Web design sponsored by: Zaaks in Utrecht (Melvin van Rookhuizen)
– Website manager – Marjan Schaapman
– Web hosting sponsored by: ZumIT in IJsselstein (Sander Zuurbrink)
– Website manager – Lisa Kranendonk