Apply for project funding
Application procedure and application form for study funding
You can apply for funding by filling out the application form and send it to [email protected].
The application procedure consists of two steps: 1) the initial application, and 2) the final application.
- Initial applications can only be made once a year, i.e., in the month of October.
- We will inform you within two weeks after receiving your initial application whether your application for a grant will or will not be considered. We will therefore check if the project meets our eligibility criteria.
- In case your initial application is evaluated positively, you will receive from us the final application form with which you have to provide us additional information.
- This final application must be submitted between November 1 and 30 (before December 1).
- All applications submitted after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
- Your application will only be evaluated if the application form has been filled in completely and provided with all requested supporting documents.
- Depending on the available budget, grants are allocated to (some five) highest scoring applications (so there is a certain competition).
- We will notify you in December whether we awarded your organisation a grant or not and how much time we think we need for fundraising.