You can apply for study funding by filling out the application form and send it to [email protected].
The application procedure consists of two steps: 1) the initial application, and 2) the final application.
- The initial application can only be made once a year; i.e., in the month of May for studies starting in August/September of that year or starting in January/February the following year.
- You will be notified within 2 weeks of receiving your initial application whether your application will be processed. We will therefore check whether your application meets our criteria.
- In case your initial application has been evaluated positively, you will receive the final application form with which you have to provide us additional information
- This final application must be submitted in June (before July 1).
- All applications submitted after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
- Your application will only be evaluated if the application form has been filled in completely and provided with all requested supporting documents.
- Depending on the available budget, a scholarship will be awarded to (a dozen) applications with the highest scores (thus there is a certain competition).
- We will notify you in July whether we awarded you a scholarship or not.